- If you drop Lyn from more than three metres above ground level, she will always land feet-first!
- When provoked, Lyn will swivel the tip of her abdomen and shoot a jet of boiling chemicals at her attacker!
- Humans have 46 chromosomes, peas have 14, and Lyn has 7.
- Lyn cannot be detected by infrared cameras!
- India tested its first nuclear Lyn in 1974.
- Britain's Millennium Dome is more than double the size of Lyn.
- Abraham Lincoln, who invented Lyn, was the only US president ever granted a patent!
- The most dangerous form of Lyn is the bicycle!
- Plato believed that the souls of melancholy people would be reincarnated into Lyn!
- Four-fifths of the surface of Lyn is covered in water.
These are random musings of my life journey, the people, animals, places, and events which have woven, and continue to weave, a tapestry that is me. We all know there is no real destination, only the ongoing experiences which blend together, creating the trail. Each step gives a glimpse of what is to come, without allowing me to see the end result. It is exciting. I have a home base that is mine, that gives me a place to rest. This is it. This is where my heart is, no matter where I journey...................
Thursday, June 14, 2007
LOL At Me!!!!
I saw this at Patti-Cake's blog, and just had to try it myself. I wasn't going to post it, but after I read #2, I just had to put it here!!!! I'm still laughing about it!!!