I got this in an email back in October, and I enjoyed it. I know, I know, I don't like memes!!! But for whatever reason, this one was fun. It is really long, though so I'm hesitant to tag anyone because of the length. Well, anyone but Dawn who gloated about not being tagged on my last one!! Ha!! Dawn, you're it!!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:15. Ugh. I actually woke around 4:00, but stayed in bed till the dogs wanted to go out.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Both! Why settle???
3. What was the last film you saw at the Movies? I have no idea. I haven’t been to a theater in years!
4. What is your favorite TV show? Heroes, Cane
5. What did you have for breakfast? I haven’t yet, but planning on a boiled egg on toast.
6. What is your middle name? Grace
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican. Italian. Greek. Anything.
8. What foods do you dislike? Greasy foods. Oh, OK, I indulge occasionally, but I don’t like it very often. And I like foods to be as natural as possible. I can’t think of a specific food that I actually dislike.
9. Your favorite chips? Lay’s Kettle Cooked Potato Chips or Santina’s corn chips
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Arghhh! I love too many!
11. What kind of car do you drive? Dodge Ram with a hemi, electric blue!!
12. Favorite sandwich? fried egg with may and a little mustard on oat grain bread, a little sliced onion, optional
13. What are characteristics you can't stand? ethnic/cultural hatred, insincerity, untruthfulness, insensitivity, selfishness/having to have your own way
14. What are your favorite clothes? jeans and boots; “girlie” skirts and blouses in soft, natural fabrics (not frilly, just soft and feminine, cotton and silks) ... how’s that for opposites? LOL!
15. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would it be? Right now? somewhere warm, Caribbean or South Pacific island perhaps; in the summer, I’d take a cruise to Alaska.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? I have no preferences. I buy whatever I like, looks good, and is comfortable.
17. Where would you want to retire? Right where I am!!
18. Favorite time of day? Early morning, provided I can wake up at my own pace. That’s right, don’t talk to me until I’ve had some time to wake up and have coffee or tea.
19. Where were you born? in the Panhandle of TX
20. Where have you lived? Texas; rural Oklahoma; Salida, Colorado; Farmington, Albuquerque, and now Nogal, New Mexico; and Kansas City, MO
21. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football, gymnastics, ice skating
22. Who do you think will not send this back/post it on their blog? no idea
23. Person you expect to send it back first? ditto
24. Pepsi or Coke? Coke or Dr. Pepper, but never Pepsi!
25. Beavers or ducks? Huh?? What the hell does this mean??? I guess ... ducks.
26. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Both. But the middle of the day is a bummer.
27. Pedicure or manicure? Both, thank you very much!
28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Hmmmm. No, everyone knows all my business anyway because of the blog!
29. What did you want to be when you were little? A cowgirl. No, really!!
30. What is your best childhood memory? My oldest brother would grab me by the ankles, and I’d keep my knees locked so he could pick me up to the ceiling!
31. Piercing? Two in each ear.
32. Ever been to Africa? Nope.
33. Ever been toilet papering? A couple times. It was anticlimactic.
34. Been in a car accident? Oh, gawd, yes! about six or seven of them, I think. A few were pretty bad, especially the ones before seat belts.
35. Favorite day of the week? Everyday is wonderful in retirement!!
36. Favorite restaurant? Lucy & Ethel’s, The Greenhouse, The Great China Wall
37. Favorite flower? Daisies, lilies (especially calla lilies)
38. Favorite ice cream? Ben & Jerry’s Créme Brulée or Coffee Heath Bar Crunch
39. Favorite fast food restaurant? Sonic
40. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Never!!
41. From whom did you get your last e-mail? Richard.
42. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Borders; The Apple Store; Office Depot; Lowe’s; Target; The Container Store. I could get dangerous.
43. Bedtime? Well, whenever I am tired. Duh.
44. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? I don’t know.
45. Last person you went out to dinner with? Out? That would be Allan.
46. What are you listening to right now? Sirius Radio, Gold '50s & '60s!!
47. What is your favorite color? Purple. Or blue. Or yellow. Or red.
48. How many tattoos do you have? None, but I’m thinking!
49. How many are you sending this Email to? I’m putting it on my blog.
50. What time did you finish this e-mail? 9:35 AM
51. Favorite magazine? New Mexico Magazine, hands down.
I'm not going to officially tag anyone, because, as I said it is rather long. however, if you feel inspired, go for it!!!
IF YOU PUT THIS ON YOUR BLOG, BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW SO I CAN COME OVER AND CHUCKLE ABOUT YOU! HEY!! IT'S ONLY FAIR NOW THAT I'VE BARED MY SOUL!!