.Yep, I'm back, and I'm tired. We are so busy, so on the go that Linda and I said on the way home that it felt that we had been gone for three or four days. This will be a short post because I honestly am tired. I'll do more tomorrow.
For now ....
- I met a number of new friends. I liked everyone I met, and I felt as if I had known them forever within a few minutes.
- I took Jazi and Sammy; Jazi because she is well behaved and well socialized, Sammy because I felt he was probably ready for a trial of being out of his comfort zone. It went very well. More on that tomorrow.
- I didn't take very many pictures. First, things were happening fast enough that we would already be into something, often already away from the house, before I would think of the camera, which was back at the house. Even at the house, I'd be so into the fun conversations or whatever that I would not remember to take photos till it was too late. I'll look at the few pix I took and post some later on.
- It ... was ... hot. or perhaps I should say, it ... was ... HOT! But that's going to take a while to explain, so mañana, OK?
- I had fun. I really did have fun!