- I've noticed the humidity is benefiting me in several ways. This two weeks has freshened my skin like you wouldn't believe! Oh yeah, I still have wrinkles, but they are softer and smoother. Nice!
- My nails have strengthened in the time I've been here. They have grown an unreal amount and are not chipping. I'm not sure what that is about, but I'm guessing it is helping to have humidity to keep them more viable. Whatever, I like it. Oh, I guess part of the good for the nails might be that I'm not moving rocks and smashing my fingertips.
- My love/hate relationship with USPS is still on. I talked to the post office person here, and she told me that how I was advised to send my little box is "parcel post," which means it sill be here in, oh, four to six weeks. Uh, yeah. there is very slim chance that it might come in this week, BUT I LEAVE TUESDAY MORNING AT 6:13 AM!!! ratzer-frassers.
- It is interesting being in a house with no heater. Absolutely none! We've used a little space heater a few times to take a chill of the room, to dry it out a little, but that's it. Unimaginable!
- I had a wonderfully hot shower tonight! A day of sunshine works wonders on the solar heating of the water!
And I'm tired. I think I should go to bed. Yep, sounds right. Night!