Seriously, that's all. The words filled the whole billboard. And I thought how much better off we all would be if we followed that directive. Just forgive whatever is between us and others; forgive what anger we are holding; forgive ourselves; just forgive. Hmmmmm.
I am having an annoying twitch. My right eyeball is twitching over the last couple days. You know how you occasionally get a twitch in an eyelid occasionally and how irritating it is? Well, it is even worse when the eyeball itself is twitching!
I've found a number of potential causes for this.
- Fatigue or lack of sleep (possible, but unlikely)
- Over consumption of caffeine (not likely, either)
- Physical or emotional stress (well, now, there we go!)
- Anxiety or phobias (nah)
- Brain damage or other neurological disorders (not that I know of)
- Associated with temper tantrums (especially in children) (not recently!)
- Eye stress associated with extended viewing of the computer screen (OH, C'MON!!!)
- Epilepsy (nope)
And this: "A twitching eyeball has many possible causes, including uncorrected refractive error, binocular mis-alignment, poor tear quality or quantity, an irregular corneal surface, infections, foreign objects, or a neurological disease."
Apparently this may last for several days. If it doesn't resolve in a few more days, I guess I'll be seeing a doctor. I need to have my eyes checked, anyway. I just hoped to do it a couple months away from now, but we don't always have control, do we? Meanwhile, I'll try to ignore the pesky twitching!
The sky was amazing this morning.
I mean .... really amazing!