I learned . . .
- that I'm not too old to learn new things!
- that I am stronger than I had any idea I could be.
- that I am resilient, I can bounce back from just about anything that slows me down.
- that the energies I release into the universe return to me, so focusing on making those energies gentle and positive makes my life easier.
- that when I make my life easier I also make the world around me nicer for others I encounter.
- that I am creative in ways that I didn't suspect.
- that I have many friends.
- that I'm making new friends every day.
- that there is joy in every day, but I have to be willing to look for it sometimes.
- that some of the smallest pleasures have the longest lasting rewards.
- that it's not too late to learn new skills or to improve on old ones.
- that it's never too late for anything.
- that all things have a purpose, and I don't have to understand what that is.
- that wherever I am, whatever I am doing, whatever/whoever is around me, I am in control of myself, and I have choices.
- that every challenge is a gift, but I have to unwrap it.
and . . . .
- that every day I can have as much as I want, but I need to be careful that what I ask for because I may get exactly that.
Blessings in the New Year!