.I saw this on Cheryl's blog and lifted it, with her permission. I also changed a couple questions because I thought 3 about tagging were too many, repetative. Like Cheryl, I'm giving permission to swipe this. Just let me know in the comments when you post it.
~ ~ ~ ~1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00-ish, as always. I’m so predictable.
2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare, please. I remember loooooong ago when my ex and I ordered steaks well done. Now I think of it, and I shudder! What a waste of tender meat!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I’m not sure. I rarely go to the “cinema,” because it is horrendously expensive, IMO. I suppose it might have been “Eagle Eye.”
4. What is your favorite TV show? I don’t really have one favorite. I enjoy NCIS, Criminal Minds, Big Bang Theory. Daytime, I hardly miss The View.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I could possibly live anywhere that the humidity isn’t too high, but it would take a lot for me to leave my NM.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Yogurt and a pecan waffle, followed with a peach.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Feeding me is easy. I like almost everything, but Mexican is always a fav in my book.
8. What foods do you dislike? Hmmmm. Raw oysters, and I will never even try to eat Rocky Mountain oysters. Shudder.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? There are too many good restaurants in this world to pick just one. Locally I like Casa Blanca (Mexican) and Landlocked (seafood with a southwestern flair). Also, any place that our pot luck group meets is a favorite!
10. Favorite dressing? I used to not like bleu cheese, but a couple years ago I was introduced to one that isn’t the creamy style. It’s an olive oil, herbs & spices, with chunks of feta cheese. It is amazing!
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Electric blue Ram Dodge with a hemi.
12. What are your favorite clothes? I’d call it casual trendy. I like (1) comfort combined with (2) style and washable!
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? I think anywhere! I’d love to visit Greece, South America, Austrailia & New Zealand. IF you’re paying, I’m going!
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Absolutely Half Full.
15. Where would you want to retire? I’m retired and I’m there! New Mexico, of course!
16. Favorite time of day? I enjoy morning. I get up and have a cuppa tea or coffee, relax and catch up on my email, facebook and blog. I like to start slow!
17. Where were you born? Perryton, Texas. However, I lived there only a short time and have no ties. I grew up in New Mexico, so I consider myself a native New Mexican.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football. I wish I could get the KC Chiefs on TV. Despite their lousy record, I enjoyed being in the stadium watching them for about 25 years. I miss that. I also like high school basketball, but can’t stand to watch college or pro.
19. Is there something that you would change about yourself? I’d like my 30 year old strength and endurance back. Please.
20. What event in your life would you change if it didn’t change any other outcomes? loss of babies during pregnancies. My heart still aches.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Anyone, everyone!!
22. Bird watcher? I love watching and photographing birds, but I’m not good about identifying them. I give it a good whirl, however.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Neither. I’m a middle-of-the-day person. I do enjoy evenings if I’m with friends.
24. Do you have any pets? Just ten of them. Five furry buddies and five feathery ones.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Hmmm. I guess not. My life must be pretty boring!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher, a nurse, a ballerina. Were there other choices back then???
27. What is your best childhood memory? Gosh, I donno. I have lots of happy memories. Being the youngest (way youngest) of five I was spoiled in many ways, so life was good. From about 4th to 6th grade was a lot of fun. My friends and I all had pogo sticks and “bouncy shoes” (with springs on the bottom), and we bounced everywhere we went. Those were very carefree days and full of a multitude of good memories.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? I like both, but currently have only dogs. I guess I’ll say dogs, because I appreciate that they love me all the time, not just on their own schedule as cats do!
29. Are you married? Nope, widowed.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Absolutely!
31. Been in a car accident? Oh, yes. More than I care to remember and more than you want to hear about. But remember .... I’m ooooooold!
32. Any pet peeves? Intolerance of any kind. I’ve said in the past that I’m intolerant of intolerance.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? I like almost anything, even anchovies. Actually I especially like anchovies, but never have them, because no one else likes them. My favorite is pepperoni, mushrooms and Italian sausage.
34. Favorite Flower? Daisies, daffodils, Mexican red hats and most wildflowers.
35. Favorite ice cream? Coffee. Or coconut with chocolate syrup drizzled over it.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Lotta Burger. Sonic is a good sub since Lotta Burger is only in NM.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Nevah, dahling!
38. From whom did you get your last email? Hmmm, I guess the most recent was from James.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Easy! Lowe’s!!
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Nothing notable. Well, I went for an unplanned walk in the woods a few days ago.
41. Like your job? How could I not like my job? I’m retired!!!
42. Broccoli? Sure! Cooked or raw, bring it on!
43. What was your favorite vacation? I’ve had a lot of wonderful vacations, so it is hard to say. I guess it’s a toss up between the Panama Canal cruise (last vacation with my hub, 21 amazing days on the ship with stops in amazing places) and the week we spent in New Orleans and Bayou country back in the early 90s. Both were marvelous.
44. Last person you went out to eat with? Linda, Jeannie and Pearl.
45. What are you listening to right now? Ba, da, ba, da baaa, the Sound of Silence. Well, that and the air conditioner whoosh.
46. What is your favorite color? Purple.
47. How many tattoos do you have? Zero. But I think about it often. It’s just so .... permanent!
48. Coffee Drinker? Absotively, posilutely! Hot, cold, straight or with additives!
49. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Each and every one of you!
50. What time did you finish this quiz? At the sound of the tone, it will be exactly 2:19 PM. Bong!