.I picked this up from Beans. Almost all new questions! WooHoo!!
64 things you've never been asked
1. First thing you wash in the shower? shampoo my hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? hoodie? what’s a hoodie? Oh, wait! I own a black one, so that must be my fav.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? I’m not sure who it was, but I'm not likely to kiss someone I don't like. If I kissed ‘em once, I’d do it again.
4. Do you plan outfits? Sometimes I do and other times, I just have phenomenal luck.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Very tired from my mini vacation.
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? either my toenails or the little ramekin; I’m too lazy to move and test which is closer.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? A friend, apparently richer than I thought, built a new house for me on my property!
8. Did you meet anyone new today? No. But I did yesterday! Can’t that count? Please?
9. What are you craving right now? ice cream
10. Do you floss? Yes. Well, most of the time. Occasionally I get lazy or forget it.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? .... Patch Kids
12. Are you emotional? Lawdy, yes.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? I don’t think so. Why do you ask?
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Mostly lick it.
15. Do you like your hair? You bet, most days.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Lawdy, no!!
18. What are you listening to right now? Crickets and snoring dogs.
19. Are your parents strict? They weren’t, but they didn’t have to be.
20. Would you go sky diving? Nope! I’ll do lots of things, but that scares the bejeebers outta me!
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yeppers!
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes, several. Charlie Pride was my favorite. He was a sweetheart.
23. Do you rent movies often? You betcha!
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Besides my personality? Yes, a polished pewter cross with enamel inlay.
25. How many countries have you visited? About 15. If I got out a map and counted I could tell you for sure, but I’m too tired to go get it, so that is a close estimate.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Not since I was in elementary school.
27. Ever been on a train? Uh-huh! Love trains!
28. Brown or white eggs? Usually brown.
29. Do you have a cell phone? Yes
30. Do you use chap stick? That brand? Not usually, but other brands, yes.
31. Do you own a gun? Yes
32. Can you use chop sticks? Yes, at least when the arthritis isn’t too bad.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? five dogs. it’s a 5 dog night!
34. Are you too forgiving? Most of the time. It might take a while in some situations.
35. Ever been in love? Yes.
36. What are your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Working, I suppose. Poor people.
37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes
38. Last time you cried? About three weeks ago.
39. What was the last question you asked? “Did you miss us???”
40. Favorite time of the year? Fall into winter.
41. Do you have any tattoos? No. Does that make me deficient in some way? I’d like to have one. I think.
42. Are you sarcastic? NEVER! How can you even ask that?
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? nope
44. Ever walked into a wall? Hmm. I don’t think so, but a door jamb .... lawdy yes!
45. Favorite color? Purple
46. Have you ever slapped someone? A very few. We don’t wanna go there.
47. Is your hair curly? Yes, getting less so with age.
48. What was the last CD you bought? I honestly don’t remember. It’s been a while.
49. Do looks matter? Sometimes. Some situations.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Forgive? Probably, but I wouldn’t forget or be around that person again.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? No.
52. Do you like your life right now? Yes, pretty much. I’d like some relief from the financial strain.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? Sometimes. I usually set the timer if I feel tired, just in case.
54. Can you handle the truth? I surely rather have that than the alternative, and most times .... yes. But don’t be brutal about it!
55. Do you have good vision? Well, yes, if I wear my glasses or contacts. That counts, right?
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Hmmm. I don’t think so, but define “dislike.”
57. How often do you talk on the phone? Not a lot. Maybe 1-3 times a day.
58. The last person you held hands with? sheesh, I can’t remember! Obviously too long.
59. What are you wearing? Shorts & t-shirt.
60. What is your favorite animal? My dogs! But I like cats, too.
61. Where was your profile picture taken? At a concert.
62. Can you hula hoop? Not any longer. I tried a few days ago .... 1/2 circle and slam to the floor!
63. Do you have a job? R.E.T.I.R.E.D!!!!!!!!
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? A summer flag and a pair of shorts.