This last year has been a doozy.
- February - My 1st Healing Touch class, a weekend commitment. Study begins.
- March - My daughter Terri came to visit on her spring break & I ended up sick enough (lungs) for her to take me to the ER. (study)
- April - actually uneventful! (study)
- May- The 2nd Healing Touch class, again the whole weekend. (study)
- June- Wildfire caused me to evacuate the house and live an anxious week wondering if my house was surviving & then after getting home, I was rear-ended and spent the next four + months in physical therapy. (study, PT)
- July- The 3rd Healing Touch class. Things are heating up, moving at a faster pace and there is so much to study and practice. (more study, PT)
- August - The 4th Healing Touch class, a four day weekend retreat, so powerful, and so exhausting. (even more study, PT)
- September- I was again sick (lungs), causing me to miss several days of work, then went to my 50th class reunion for a 4 day weekend. (study, practice, PT)
- October- Spent most of the month preparing for and participating in a health fair, where I was on my feet for over 6 hours doing Healing Touch. (study, practice, PT)
- November- My friend and HT mentor fell, breaking her right ankle and tearing tendons and ligaments in her left knee. I began spending a lot of time doing HT on her. (study, practice)
- December- Terri and her kids visited, and we had a wonderful visit. Through the month, I was busy trying to get HT moving but had many frustrating obstacles. (study, practice)
- January- Again I was sick, right after Terri and the kids left but not quite as seriously as before. Still .... And I've been very busy with HT sessions on several people. (study, practice)
- February- I burned hand, making it difficult to do much of anything for almost 4 weeks. (study, practice)
- March- Sick, AGAIN! This time it was my stomach, severe acid. Argh. (study, practice)
Now, this is the thing .... In spite of all this, I've maintained a pretty positive attitude. I'm not saying I didn't whine at times, especially when I felt so alone when I was sick. No, I certainly did. And I had some "I'm gonna go eat worms" moments. But all in all, it has been a good year. The work I've been doing in Healing Touch and the divinity studies have been amazing for helping me to change my perspective and remain up and happy.
As Dr. Dyer says, you/I/we get to chose. Isn't that just the best?
I think life couldn't be much better.
Well, unless I had these boots!!
Then it would be stupendous!!